Astronomical image processing, data analysis, and data visualization software. Based on ImageJ and using Java. Free and open source.
Cidi Labs instructional design tools for Canvas help course designers improve course design, accessibility, course readiness tracking and file management.
Name and Email.
Google App integration, created by Instructure, has five main points of interoperability that promote great teaching and learning:
- Single sign-on: use your Canvas login to sign into Google (in process)
- Google Drive embedding and linking: easily embed documents from your Google Drive anywhere you use the Rich Content Editor
- Google Docs as Assignments:
- • Students can submit Google Docs as Assignments
- • Teachers can use a Google Doc to give an Assignment, and send a copy of that document to each assigned student
Ideal for use in engineering, mathematics, finance, physics, chemistry, biology, and a wide range of other fields, it makes possible a new level of automation in algorithmic computation, interactive manipulation, and dynamic presentation.
Teams is a complete chat and online meetings solution. Host audio, video, and web conferences, and chat with anyone inside or outside your organization.
This integration provides the ability for the instructor and students to link from a Canvas course to access their Pearson MyLab and Mastering experience.
Perusall is a social learning platform that prepares students for class. The platform incorporates a novel e-book reader with collaborative annotation tools. It is based on extensive patent-pending behavioral research at Harvard University and is used by a growing number of faculty and students at different universities.