Cidi Labs instructional design tools for Canvas help course designers improve course design, accessibility, course readiness tracking and file management.
Name and Email.
Google App integration, created by Instructure, has five main points of interoperability that promote great teaching and learning:
- Single sign-on: use your Canvas login to sign into Google (in process)
- Google Drive embedding and linking: easily embed documents from your Google Drive anywhere you use the Rich Content Editor
- Google Docs as Assignments:
- • Students can submit Google Docs as Assignments
- • Teachers can use a Google Doc to give an Assignment, and send a copy of that document to each assigned student
Teams is a complete chat and online meetings solution. Host audio, video, and web conferences, and chat with anyone inside or outside your organization.
This integration provides the ability for the instructor and students to link from a Canvas course to access their Pearson MyLab and Mastering experience.
Perusall is a social learning platform that prepares students for class. The platform incorporates a novel e-book reader with collaborative annotation tools. It is based on extensive patent-pending behavioral research at Harvard University and is used by a growing number of faculty and students at different universities.
Piazza is a discussion/Q&A site with a focus on educational institutions. This integration adds a link to the course navigation for Piazza discussions, and auto-logs the user into the course discussions area.