Canvas is Middlebury’s learning management system, and course sites can be provisioned using CourseHub.
Canvas allows you to:
- Conduct online, asynchronous discussions with your students;
- Provide feedback and post grades for assignments;
- Upload documents, videos, audio files, and more;
- Post deadlines and reminders through the calendar and announcements;
- Manage group work assignments;
- Connect via video conference with individual students, a whole class, or guest speakers.
Central Authentication Service (CAS) Single Sign-On system.
CAS provides authentication services to many applications utilizing the CAS 2.0, CAS 3.0, and SAML 1.1 protocols.