Canvas is Middlebury’s learning management system, and course sites can be provisioned using CourseHub.
Canvas allows you to:
- Conduct online, asynchronous discussions with your students;
- Provide feedback and post grades for assignments;
- Upload documents, videos, audio files, and more;
- Post deadlines and reminders through the calendar and announcements;
- Manage group work assignments;
- Connect via video conference with individual students, a whole class, or guest speakers.
Central Authentication Service (CAS) Single Sign-On system.
CAS provides authentication services to many applications utilizing the CAS 2.0, CAS 3.0, and SAML 1.1 protocols.
Cidi Labs instructional design tools for Canvas help course designers improve course design, accessibility, course readiness tracking and file management.
Name and Email.
The Cisco Meeting App is a locally hosted video conferencing platform which offers similar functionality to Zoom.
Unix/Apache Web Services for personal/department/organization sites