MATLAB Grader is an application that offers:
- Browser-based authoring environment
- Creation and sharing of MATLAB-based assignments
- Autograded student solutions with custom scoring rubrics
- Rich text, images, hyperlinks and LaTeX equations in problem descriptions
- Responsive layout for use beyond desktops for all users
- Library of re-usable example problems
- Optional LMS integration.
Provides automatic reviews and grading of students’ MATLAB code. In addition, it offers real-time feedback to students, access to the latest version of MATLAB and toolboxes for use in assessments, and integration within the institution’s learning management system and gradebook (using LTI standards).
Grades are calculated and synced to the gradebook automatically, without manual effort by teaching assistants, instructors or faculty.
Responsible citizenship in the Middlebury community obliges users of technology services to practice and maintain safe, responsible and ethical online behavior, awareness of the impacts of one’s actions, and respect for the rights of others. Appropriate use of technology services is governed by the Middlebury Handbook and ITS departmental policies.