A simple web-interface that allows users to create and manage groups in an Active Directory container.
Groups are primarily used by the Middlebury Drupal 7 site as well as a few other applications
Video conversations with up to 8 people for free. Also allows screenshare. No login required — no installs
Multi-Factor Authentication is a security technology that helps protect your Middlebury account from potential compromise by requiring the use of more than just a username and password to prove your identity during login.
Canvas is Middlebury’s learning management system, and course sites can be provisioned using CourseHub.
Canvas allows you to:
- Conduct online, asynchronous discussions with your students;
- Provide feedback and post grades for assignments;
- Upload documents, videos, audio files, and more;
- Post deadlines and reminders through the calendar and announcements;
- Manage group work assignments;
- Connect via video conference with individual students, a whole class, or guest speakers.
Searchable online course catalog application that provides full-text and faceted search of courses. The catalog allows students to browse and mark courses as favorites, then compile these favorites into schedules that can be shared with their advisor.
Additionally, the catalog provides automated, printable exports of the College Catalog.
The Course Hub is a provisioning and finding aid that provides access to online resources for courses. Students and instructors see all of the courses they are taking and teaching for each semester. Instructors can provision new online resources with a few clicks, while students get links to all resources associated with each course.