The Creative Cloud suite includes Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, Premier Pro and many other applications. This is desktop software available for full-time faculty, staff, and students. Student licensing will be re-evaluated at the end of the 2020-21 academic year. Full list of Creative Cloud applications here.
Amara enables captioning and subtitling of any video. For larger subtitling projects the platform supports the management of teams of translators.
Cidi Labs instructional design tools for Canvas help course designers improve course design, accessibility, course readiness tracking and file management.
Name and Email.
Cloud-based note-taking tool. Available online, as a mobile app, and a downloadable desktop version.
Flipgrid is an social video, audio, and text discussion tool that allows instructors and students to interact with one another in ways that may heighten social presence particularly in classes that are exploring blended, hybrid, and online modalities.
Google App integration, created by Instructure, has five main points of interoperability that promote great teaching and learning:
- Single sign-on: use your Canvas login to sign into Google (in process)
- Google Drive embedding and linking: easily embed documents from your Google Drive anywhere you use the Rich Content Editor
- Google Docs as Assignments:
- • Students can submit Google Docs as Assignments
- • Teachers can use a Google Doc to give an Assignment, and send a copy of that document to each assigned student