Google App integration, created by Instructure, has five main points of interoperability that promote great teaching and learning:
- Single sign-on: use your Canvas login to sign into Google (in process)
- Google Drive embedding and linking: easily embed documents from your Google Drive anywhere you use the Rich Content Editor
- Google Docs as Assignments:
- • Students can submit Google Docs as Assignments
- • Teachers can use a Google Doc to give an Assignment, and send a copy of that document to each assigned student
Office 365 is a cloud-based subscription service that brings together the best tools for the way people work today. By combining best-in-class apps like Excel and Outlook with powerful cloud services like OneDrive and Microsoft Teams, Office 365 lets anyone create and share anywhere on any device.
Downloading office 365 will install the following products on your computer:
Office 365 ProPlus is a version of Office that's available through Office 365. It includes the applications that you're familiar with, including Access, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Skype for Business, and Word, that you can install on your desktop, laptop, or mobile device.
You can use these applications to connect with Office 365 services such as SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, and Skype for Business Online.
Web publishing; DLA projects; extra plugins beyond those available on omeka.net.