Web archiving tool from Internet Archive; allows targeted crawling, archiving, and playback of Web content using IA's Wayback Machine
Cidi Labs instructional design tools for Canvas help course designers improve course design, accessibility, course readiness tracking and file management.
Name and Email.
Unix/Apache Web Services for personal/department/organization sites
The Course Hub is a provisioning and finding aid that provides access to online resources for courses. Students and instructors see all of the courses they are taking and teaching for each semester. Instructors can provision new online resources with a few clicks, while students get links to all resources associated with each course.
Flipgrid is an social video, audio, and text discussion tool that allows instructors and students to interact with one another in ways that may heighten social presence particularly in classes that are exploring blended, hybrid, and online modalities.
Google App integration, created by Instructure, has five main points of interoperability that promote great teaching and learning:
- Single sign-on: use your Canvas login to sign into Google (in process)
- Google Drive embedding and linking: easily embed documents from your Google Drive anywhere you use the Rich Content Editor
- Google Docs as Assignments:
- • Students can submit Google Docs as Assignments
- • Teachers can use a Google Doc to give an Assignment, and send a copy of that document to each assigned student
This Canvas LTI integrates with Macmillan's LaunchPad program.
Name and Email.
Library-oriented web publishing platform. Integrates with standard library data platforms and paradigms.