The Creative Cloud suite includes Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, Premier Pro and many other applications. This is desktop software available for full-time faculty, staff, and students. Student licensing will be re-evaluated at the end of the 2020-21 academic year. Full list of Creative Cloud applications here.
Programming language for scientific data analysis and visualization, etc. Includes integrated programming environments iPython, Jupyter, and Spyder. Free and open source.
Astronomical image processing, data analysis, and data visualization software. Based on ImageJ and using Java. Free and open source.
Canvas is Middlebury’s learning management system, and course sites can be provisioned using CourseHub.
Canvas allows you to:
- Conduct online, asynchronous discussions with your students;
- Provide feedback and post grades for assignments;
- Upload documents, videos, audio files, and more;
- Post deadlines and reminders through the calendar and announcements;
- Manage group work assignments;
- Connect via video conference with individual students, a whole class, or guest speakers.
Cidi Labs instructional design tools for Canvas help course designers improve course design, accessibility, course readiness tracking and file management.
Name and Email.
Unix/Apache Web Services for personal/department/organization sites