Canvas is Middlebury’s learning management system, and course sites can be provisioned using CourseHub.
Canvas allows you to:
- Conduct online, asynchronous discussions with your students;
- Provide feedback and post grades for assignments;
- Upload documents, videos, audio files, and more;
- Post deadlines and reminders through the calendar and announcements;
- Manage group work assignments;
- Connect via video conference with individual students, a whole class, or guest speakers.
Unix/Apache Web Services for personal/department/organization sites
Image/Audio repository - allows private and public sharing & cataloging of media. Midd developed academic web sharing framework/platform.
Digital Asset Management platform, Library Content Archiving Categorization System.