The Creative Cloud suite includes Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, Premier Pro and many other applications. This is desktop software available for full-time faculty, staff, and students. Student licensing will be re-evaluated at the end of the 2020-21 academic year. Full list of Creative Cloud applications here.
Cidi Labs instructional design tools for Canvas help course designers improve course design, accessibility, course readiness tracking and file management.
Name and Email.
Image/Audio repository - allows private and public sharing & cataloging of media. Midd developed academic web sharing framework/platform.
Cloud-based note-taking tool. Available online, as a mobile app, and a downloadable desktop version.
Flipgrid is an social video, audio, and text discussion tool that allows instructors and students to interact with one another in ways that may heighten social presence particularly in classes that are exploring blended, hybrid, and online modalities.
Google App integration, created by Instructure, has five main points of interoperability that promote great teaching and learning:
- Single sign-on: use your Canvas login to sign into Google (in process)
- Google Drive embedding and linking: easily embed documents from your Google Drive anywhere you use the Rich Content Editor
- Google Docs as Assignments:
- • Students can submit Google Docs as Assignments
- • Teachers can use a Google Doc to give an Assignment, and send a copy of that document to each assigned student
Handshake is a service provided by the Center for Careers and Internships to facilitate career development.
- No Coding, Web Browser-based, Interactive Authoring Tool allows you to make interactive 360 image/video-based VR experiences very quickly
- Single-Click Publishing enables you to publish created VR experience to all VR platforms such as Gear VR, Oculus Go, Oculus Rift, HTC VIVE, Google Cardboard (iOS, Android) and Web as a Native White Label app
- Built-in Heatmap display enables you to analyze and report audience behavior intuitively