Web Service for activating or resetting domain account.
A simple web-interface that allows users to create and manage groups in an Active Directory container.
Groups are primarily used by the Middlebury Drupal 7 site as well as a few other applications
Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) is Microsoft’s multi-tenant, cloud-based directory, and identity management service that combines core directory services, application access management, and identity protection into a single solution. Azure AD also offers a rich, standards-based platform that enables developers to deliver access control to their applications, based on centralized policy and rules.
Azure AD supports the SAML 2.0, openID Connect 1.0, OAuth 2.0, and wS-Federation 12 authentication protocols.
Multi-Factor Authentication is a security technology that helps protect your Middlebury account from potential compromise by requiring the use of more than just a username and password to prove your identity during login.
Canvas is Middlebury’s learning management system, and course sites can be provisioned using CourseHub.
Canvas allows you to:
- Conduct online, asynchronous discussions with your students;
- Provide feedback and post grades for assignments;
- Upload documents, videos, audio files, and more;
- Post deadlines and reminders through the calendar and announcements;
- Manage group work assignments;
- Connect via video conference with individual students, a whole class, or guest speakers.